Riverside Wedding Photographer - John W Photography - Wedgewood Wedding Specialist
Where do you begin? You’re engaged and starting to plan your wedding and it’s challenging, because there are so many things to think about.
With help from RealSimple.com I’m sharing this awesome Wedding Planning Calendar with you. Download it here: Wedding-Planning-Calendar.pdf
How do you translate all of your inspired wedding ideas into a manageable course of action? Start by downloading our comprehensive checklist that is sorted and categorized based on the 16-month length of the average engagement.
A few tips to think about right away…
- Collect your fabulous ideas. Search the internet, wedding magazines and ask all of your married friends for fun wedding ideas. This is the fun part – make your wedding day everything you’ve ever dreamed it would be.
- Choose your date and book your venue first. Sometimes the availability of your church or your pastor will challenge you to shift your wedding date around a bit. If you’re reception will be held at a different location than your wedding ceremony (like having your ceremony at your church and your reception at a hotel or banquet room), finding a date when BOTH locations are available may also be a challenge. Start planning early and lock in your date as soon as possible.
- Some vendors can only make one commitment per day. Some wedding vendors can serve a bunch of different couples on the same day. Think about your florist, your bakery, party favors, cookies, cupcakes, these vendors typically handle more than one wedding per day. On the other hand, your photographer, band, wedding planner and most caterers can only be in one place at a time – so book these vendors early.
Get the Wedding Planning Calendar Now. It’s loaded with a bunch of things to considered, and some things you might not of even thought of yet – and I’m passing it along to you for FREE.
Find more resources here too:
- 8 Questions to ask your wedding professionals.
- Choose your wedding colors.
- How to tastefully use social media at your wedding.
Use these tips to help you get started planning your own wedding day.
Download your Wedding Planning Calendar here: Wedding-Planning-Calendar.pdf
Like us on Facebook.com/johnwphotography