You’re going to have an engagement photoshoot and you’re wondering …
What does that mean? What do I do?
First thing you should be thinking about is – what to wear? This is your chance to get dressed up, plan your outfits and get some great photos of yourselves as a couple. This is a time you’ll want to remember forever, and your photos will help. You might even schedule your test hair and makeup for the same day. Here is a brief overview of what you and your fiance can expect from your engagement photoshoot.
Here is how your engagement photoshoot will work:
- First we’ll talk about your personal style and pick a good location for your shoot. Like I say, either Uptown, Downtown, at the Beach or in the Great Outdoors.
- We’ll go out and shoot for an hour or so at the location you’ve chosen.
- Then we’ll make selections based on our “favorites,” and I’ll edit and process those pics and get them ready for you.
- Next the set of “favorites” go online so you can see them and share them with your friends and family.
- When you pick the ones you love, I’ll send them to you either email or dropbox them to you.
The engagement photoshoot is really a chance to for you guys to get out and have fun. A lot of us aren’t very comfortable in front of the camera – in fact most of us dread the idea being “on display” at a photoshoot. Believe me, I understand! In fact this is why I think your engagement photoshoot is so important. This gives you a chance to experience what it’s like before your wedding day. Then when your wedding comes around you’ll have already done this before and you’ll know what to expect.
We find THIS REALLY HELPS our couples.
Most couples end up using one (or more) of the photos in the planning of their wedding. They’ve been included in save-the-date cards, invitations, printed and framed for the reception, put into engagement photo albums and guest books, even sent out as holiday cards and of course – used for online profile pics and sent around on Facebook.
What do I do next? Call, email or text me and we’ll make it real easy.
Text: (714) 488-1689
Here is a look at a couple recent engagement photoshoots to give you an idea of what you can expect.